Sunday, March 13, 2005

There is none like You
No one else can touch my heart like You do
I could search for all eternity long
And find, there is none like You

Your mercy flows like a river wide
And healing comes from your hands
Sufferring children are in safe in your hands
There is none like you


Lord, this is my heartfelt prayer and thanks to you. I pray that even in the midst of the storm, you'll help us to be strong and firm in our faith. The people need you. Use us greatly to speak and impact others' life, that they may find true and purposeful living in You. But first, I ask of you to strengthen us, and convict us of our faith. Help us to evoke the passion, that they may see the light that shines so brightly in us. Thank you Lord, i trust that everything happens for your purpose. Amen

No comments: