Friday, May 13, 2005

IM AT RACHELLE'S CONCERT HOUSE NOW. HAHAHA.

Oh gawd, I was talking to rachelle about planet shakers' concert and at the same time, I wanted to type "IM AT RACHELLE'S HOUSE NOW", but it ended up like that. LOL. So this very well taught all of us a lesson - NOT TO MULTI TASK IF YOU CANT.


He's my God and He is my refuge
He's the rock on which I stand
He's my fortress, O Lord He is my life
Lalalalala (I forgot the lyrics)



""WAHAHAHAHHH.Rachelle here.:))sinyee is busy having instant noodles now!.fatty ego sin yee.lovelove. ;))""

-.- I've come to a conclusion that small GIRLS ARE EVIL. And this hypothesis is proven true by the above sentence. (:

""rachelle here.admit it sinyee, you are SMALL""

OH WELL. I may be SMALL. but you're small too. SEE THE DIFFERENCE!?


Okay, let's not care about that little girl. I realised I havent been posting for some 544368674 years lah. I better do some updating before I find maggots growing here. Alright I shall cut my post short and summarise what im going to say.

OBS was tremedously great FUN lah. I love all the height activities, kayaking etc. JETTY JUMP WAS THE BEST. (: It's really interesting to be in a group which is full of crazy people like yoshiko. She really amused me with her oh-so-weird-but-funny actions and words. Haha, I LOVE HILLARY! (: Sea expedition was strainous but it was definitely an experience worth to be remembered. I LOVE ROPE COURSE, I LOVE ROPE COURSE TO THE POWER OF 100!


Oh well, rachelle wants me to type this:
- SHE OFFERED ME PANCAKE IN SCHOOL TODAY.
- MR YAW SAW IT.
- BOTH OUR JAWS DROPPED.
- RACHELLE TOLD ME NOT TO PULL HER INTO THE STORY.
- I ATE THE DELICIOUS CHEESECAKE HER MUM MADE.
- SHE GOT ME TO TEST IT FIRST, BECAUSE SHE WANTS ME TO DIE FIRST (AT LEAST BEFORE SHE DOES).
- I ATE THE KOREAN NOODLES WHICH HER MUM PUT ALL HER HEART AND SOUL AND MIND INTO PREPARING IT.
- SHE OFFERED ME ICE PEACH TEA.
- I DRANK IT, AND SAID IT WAS VERY GOOD.
- SHE WANTS ME TO SAY SOMETHING HERE, BUT I DECLINE! MUAHAHA.

I think my post is very screwed today lah. Thanks to RACHELLE. I think there's like so many repititions of HER name here? I better stop typing HER name in case her nose gets too high. GOODBYE! <3

No comments: