Combined DMM was great. AVERAGE, our greatest enemy. Dangerous, is what we wanna be. (: Fairfield may not be big, but im sure God will multiply our community. Let's be the generation that makes a difference.
Can't wait for, CAMP! :D
Now that exams are over, and I've got nothing to do, I wish I could have more exams. :( Well. I better appreciate this holiday, cos I wouldn't get to enjoy them next year. Anyway, I think i sound like some kiasu to many. Many picture me as one who don't listen in class, but mug like siao at home. HELLLOOOOO?! I admit, I talk more than I listen, but I don mug like some ding dong EVERYDAY. My life don revolve just around books!
I think...
* I need more LOVE.
* I'm very disorganised. my points are all over the place!
* I'm just bored.
Excerpts from JANEEE, some poor girl who fell sick like 20321564 times per year, and was bedridden for the whole of yesterday. What weak immune system she has! -shakes head-
Why is the Sky Blue?
Summary:
It is because blue light from the sun strikes the air
molecules and scatters and our eyes perceive it as blue.
Short Summary:
Blue in sunlight collides with air molecules
and our eyes see it as blue.
Condensed:
Sunlight collides with air, scatters blue wavelengths.
Ultra-Condensed:
You're seeing things..
Stop asking.
I can't stop typing. SOMEONE STOP ME!
No comments:
Post a Comment