Hit 7 for service yesterday. Cause yoshiko, liwen and her brother came. Hah and her brother's super cute. (:
Anyway, had friendlies against SAS (Singapore American School) on friday. Miss Thio was telling us about how high their standards were and stuffs. But when we reached there, we realised that, it was the exact opposite. In layman terms, pathetic. Lol okay, I know I sounded mean. =/
I took a risk, and played singles with the under 18 girls (i think). Thrashed two of them with a score of, 11-1, 11-1 and 11-4, 11-0. I think the others thrashed them too. But they were rather friendly lah. And their school is super BIG i tell you. They have like, more than 10 courts? And outside the hall, there's one big stadium? Surrounding the school are landed properties. Armed soldiers patroling the school. Bleagh! Our jaws practically dropped before we even stepped down the coach. -.-
Oh well. Friday was a rather fruitful day. I got to know one of my junior, Keef. Hah! He's super cute lah. (: Okay, i shall end here. Goodbye!
Sunday, April 10, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment