Sunday, April 24, 2005

Worship was very powerful and praise was a little different though. Still, it was wonderful. (: The song that goes like, everything I need is you, and stir it up in our hearts Lord, a passion for Your name really ministered to me. Im convicted to revive that passion again.

Ethan met up with us (sam, june and myself) and we sure had a great time laughing about everything and anything! Hah! Yeah and im very encouraged by his personal testimony. (: Thanks ethan!

Oh yeah, after that we went to the arcade, along with the REGULARS. Man it's been years since I last visited the arcade, and I totally enjoyed myself there! Hah! Daytona was a blast, I actually got 2nd/5 for 1 game and yayness, I won stephanie in that biking machine! Lol. Actually stephanie's quite pitiful lah, she's always the last for daytona because she tried to cut through the pit, but was LAPPED instead. HAH! So this very well taught her a lesson. Heh!

3 common tests next week. I shall mug for it, and OBS IS JUST 9 DAYS AWAY! (:

No comments: