I was looking through my autograph books on friday, and I did not realise, till then, that my handwriting was awefully ugly. Okay, that's besides the point. I began to thnik about those good old days, where I often had sleepovers at my friend's place. We shared about anything and everything under the sun. How I miss those days. :(
Had seed yesterday, and dan taught us a lesson titled, knocking on the doors of heaven. I must say, i benefitted a lot from the lesson.
I'm gonna leave my comfort zone to evangelise and to make the gospel known to everyone. And it begins with me! I make a promise to myself, to share the word to everyone in my class by the end of the year. I don care what it takes, but I'm quite sure I'll do up something to invite my classmates for the upcoming special service. (: June, if you're reading this, just want to tell you that, 14 can be done. God has already given us the victory, it's up to us to claim it.
Anyway, i feel very encouraged when my sheep opens up to me and show me signs of spiritual maturity. It simply shows that, God is doing a great work in their lives! I think there's like so many things I can learn from my sheep. Their faithfulness, desire to be a shepherd, hunger for the WOG, obedience etc. I think God really blessed me with good sheep. Thank you Jesus!
I simply live for you.
Sunday, July 03, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment