Thursday, July 14, 2005

This week was a totally, LOUSY one. Got reprimanded on the first day of the week, and a phone call from my form teacher. So, you all will likely know what happened after that. And I so very agree with june - 3A teachers totally suck, excluding a few la, like glen tan? (:

I think time passes really really fast. yi4 zhuan2 yan3, it's going to be saturday again! YAY! And, before I forget, I just want to thank God for the convert last week, tiffany!! (WONDERFUL JOB, GRACE!) And yeah, now fairfield's one person BIGGER! Wheeeeeeee, i so can't wait for the CRAVE service this saturday! It's going to be the day where we're going to reap our harvest, and it's going to be the day where many will come to know the Lord personally. (:

Anyway, I think my badminton skills is deteoriating (sp?). HM. I feel so lousy and, sad now, cause I thought the relative mass of neutron was 1, and the relative mass of electron was 1/1836. And so happily i wrote it down in my chemistry test. Nevermind, I got 25 marks to spare, not that easy to fail la. Goodbye, im done.

Tomorrow will be better;

No comments: