Believe it or not, I was studying from 11pm yesterday till 6am today! But of cos, that's with the exceptions of a few breaks and movie treat! :DDD Productive!
Yesterday night was really h i g h ! Dong Dong Dong Qiang Dong Qiang Dong Qiang! Yk, you're crap!
Ok, everyone. Lousy. Yk took a nap at 4, we tried to wake him up at 530 but to no avail. Then Joel and I saw how pitiful he was, we decided to let him be. He woke up in the morning & blamed us for not waking him up. I went to cuddle with Elise; Joel went to cuddle with Yk. Aww, so sweet! Woke up at 1030! Had Nutella Sandwich, did QT with the rest and I'm back to studying again.
Zachary's room looks so much tidier now.
Hey look, I'm calling you Zachary!
Friday, September 08, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment