Sunday, September 03, 2006

11:07 PM
Saturday 2/9/2006
I hate to have random thoughts running in my head. To start it off, my thoughts really shoot like machine guns. Probably the trigger's faulty. Once they start, they don't stop. They cloud your whole brain and it gets you thinking about them all the time.

It's been long since I last touched my journal. 30 minutes ago, I thrashed it with two whole pages of words, with God. I like conversing with God via writing. I don't know why. It's just better for me this way than talking to God verbally.

RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRR!



9:54 PM
Friday 1/9/2006
Happy birthday Choonmin!
You take a long ride home. You take out your iPod, plug in your ear piece. A random song is blasted to drown out the noisy buzzing of the engines. Your chain of thoughts start of form. You imagine yourself as the girl or guy mentioned in the lyric of the song. You start to get emo. You start shaking to the beat. Even your toes start to dance in your shoes. You pretend that you are the lead singer. Uncontrollably, you sing out loud. One stop before you alight. You unplug your ear piece, and you hear the incessant chatters of the people. The fairy-tale-like feeling becomes completely gone.

Welcome back to the real world.

Give up trying to interprete that, cos I doubt you will ever get it. People change when it comes to Friday. Why so fast? It's scaring me. I'm hating it.

No comments: