Had lunch with Ben, June and Jon at beauty world's pizza hut. Met Terrence there, with a Hwa Chong guy. (: Ordered some family feast or something. Quite a good deal. 4 soup, 1 jug of pepsi, 1 cheesy lava and 1 regular pan for $26.50, but the service sucked! The person who took my order looked so flimsy and lembek! I bet he doesn't know what made up the composition of the cheesy lava. And so, I gave up asking him how many types of cheese are there in the crust?
Supposingly the jug of pepsi is supposed to appear first, but it ended up as our last item cos they forgot about it. Something funny happened while we were drinking our soup! June wanted to sprinkle some cheese into her soup but then the lid was loose and so the whole bottle fell into her bowl of soup! And so, we all burst laughing hysterically. I bet the lembek man was laughing behind our back as well.
Anyhow, June and I got poisoned. She cleared hers the day before, but mine ran until today. Good stamina huh? It started from 1am and ended at 2pm. Altogether, I ran in and out of the toilet 5 times. No wonder I've no inspiration for my essay; cos they have all been flushed down the toilet bowl.
Hey brown cow! I can't wait for Cg tmr! New programmes and new games and worship leader! Exciting! :D
Tuesday, August 29, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment