Friday, August 25, 2006

10:43 PM
Sunday 8/20/2006
Ten minutes ago, I had a mini conversation with God while doing my quiet time. I was reflecting on how i responded over the phone to a certain situation, and how the other party responded. And I guess what goes around, really comes around. Perhaps, at that time, I shouldn't have said that, or I shouldn't have done that, but what's the use of regretting now when I can't change whatever that had been done?

Sometimes, I tell God, eh why my sheep inherit something I don't have? But then, today the truth hit me hard, sad to say, I was actually like that leh. In fact, I didn't know how much trouble and worry I gave to my leader then. Thank God she changed me to who I am today. Still carnal, but a work in progress. Thank you Angela!

We don't need to have money to serve. We don't need to be talented to serve. We don't need to be eloquent to serve. There's a thousand and one things which we don't need to have to be able to serve. To me, the one thing we need to be able serve, is to be willing. Serving God does not depend on our feelings. Procrastination gets you nowhere. What if tomorrow never comes? We can't turn back time right? When Jesus comes, can you boldly say that you've done your best? If not, start serving, and stop giving excuses.

It doesn't matter if you can make out what I'm saying. As long as one sentence makes sense to you, very well, you've got it.

No comments: