Gah, I felt so discouraged when I got back my PPRs and common tests. I never seem to be able to pass my humanities. What's more shocking is that, I failed some class test which many did well. Nevertheless, God never fails to surprise me! I managed to cinch an A1 for my chinese! (: And it's surprising to know that there are only 3 people who scored A for chinese. So, praise God!
Mr Hamid is one horny old man!
We were taking our CCA photo after school, and so I was standing on the 2nd row, while Scorpion was in front of me. So you know the posture whereby guys would normally sit right? Legs wide open, etc. Then before the shot was being taken, Mr Hamid came over and did the necessary stuffs (i.e. sitting postures). Scorpion was like sitting with his legs W I D E open la, so Mr Hamid was like, "Aye boy, close your legs la, you got big balls ah?"
Back to myself!
Can I feel You in the rain
Abandon all I am to have You
Capture me again
Luke 21:34-36
Be careful, or your hearts will be weighed down with dissipation, drunkenness and the anxieties of life, and that day will close on you unexpectedly like a trap. For it will come upon all those who live on the face of the whole earth. Be always on the watch, and pray that you may be able to escape all that is about to happen, and that you may be able to stand before the Son of Man.
I shared verse 34 with my caregroup during cg on thursday. For the past few weeks, we've been so uptight with our prelims/test/studies that we are being weighed down by them. God longs so much for us to depend on Him, but with our carnal nature, we always seek independence. I think the verse made me ponder a lot about what how I had live my life for the past few weeks. I guess God is telling me to let go, and let God. It's time to throw away my backpack of anxieties and to follow Him.
Yesterday, angela met up with june and I after her clm, thanks for the encouragement shepherd! (: We shared about many things, our struggles, our goals, group growth, spiritual growth. Then she asked something which strucked me. If there is one thing which would make you fall, what would it be?
I'm thinking about restructuring my group, and I pray God will guide me through this. From now till the end of 2005, I shall focus on discipleship. God, Im craving for more.
Make my life strong in You.
Sunday, August 28, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment