I got a miserable 28 for my l1r5! And I failed english!
Anyway, I've been eating gai xi hor fun for the past few sundays. I'm either too obsessed with it, or it's something called the 'nothing-else-to-eat' syndrome.
I've been conferencing with horny people for the past few days. And it all started with rachelle lee. She was feeling bored, and so she decided to ring me up at 12 or so. Then we got wenjun into the conversation and then they talked about everything under the sun, while I just give my comments. And I had to act like pink panther because I have no phone in my room, and so I had to like, dismantle the fax machine in my parent's room while they're sleeping so that I won't wake them up?
Anyway, we went jamming after Teacher's Day Celebration. It was quite bad la, because everything was kind of like, impromptu.
I spent Teacher's Day at home, planning my time and setting goals. And I feel so proud of myself! I covered 3 chapters of chemistry, then I fell asleep unknowingly.
SATURDAY. Ah, service was and is always refreshing. (:
Had our last central two combined seed yesterday. ): We played this really funny disease game and, it's just, really very funny la! The scene was like, re-enacted in Resident Evil. Hahaha, and june was telling me how scared she was when everyone (except her) turned into 'zombies'. Lol.
In the midst of the storm,
Through the winds and the waves
You'd still be faithful
You'd still be faithful O Lord
Sunday, September 04, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment