Sunday, September 04, 2005

Yuck. I can't stand guys, (or rather SOMEONE) who is/are like darn frickin emo and insecure. I'm not being prejudiced against people who are emotional. Yes, all of us have emotions. We can choose to hide it or express it out. I have emotions too, and I admit that I do get emotional sometimes. But I don go around sighing and telling everyone every single detail of what i'm feeling. I mean, I'll be willing to hear you out if you're like going through some calamities in your life. But if someone were to tell you, haiz... tomorrow still must go back to school, it's really something I can't tolerate. Firstly, the person used the word, 'haiz'. Im sorry, but im really sensitive to that word. Can you imagine a GUY bitching up to you with words like, HAIX, HAIZ. My goodness, stop endulging in self pity and be a man for once la. I'm like, so turned off la! Secondly, I so do not know you well enough to be considered a close friend of yours, and you're telling me superficial things and asking me those ridiculous questions which a three year old kid can answer. Please la, the answer is like right before your eyes! Urgh.

Thank you RACHELLE for hearing me unwind. I love you, you sexy and hot little thing. <3 I love talking to you about everything. (:

No comments: