Sunday, September 04, 2005


HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JARVIN!

Dearest Neighbour,
Though you may not read this, but just want to thank you for always lending me your ear to listen to my hatred for that stupid SBS Bus. (:


HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY, CHOONMIN!

Dearest Choonmin,
Sorry for not being able to get you a present on time! Hahaha, and for wishing you 'happy birthday' on 310805. Lol. Take care, my love! <3


ETHAN,

Thanks for all the memories! We will surely miss you, but we'll always remember you as the coke and adidas spokesman. 20 years from now I'm so so so sure you're gonna get a beer belly.


QIANJIN,

Thanks ah, for introducing the DISEASE game and for saying I look sick. But it's okay, at least we ALL had fun. =D And yeah, we're gonna miss all your jokes and all. Still, we're serving the same God! All the best in your new group! (:


RACHELLE,

I feel obliged to say this. But you're

extravangantly sexy!

No comments: